Monday, January 2, 2012

My Newly Favorite Things

These are all the things that I tried and loved in the past month. I either recieved these gift for Christmas, or bought them with my own money.

Madden Girl Boots, by Steve Madden
Madden Girl Boots: I recieved these boots for Christmas and have been attached to them ever since. They are the classic riding boots I have been searching for. The red zipper adds a splash of detailing to the boot.


Conair 1 inch Curling Wand
 Conair Curling Wand: I have heard wonderful reviews on this product from various beauty gurus on youtube. I then tried it at my friends house and loved it. It gave me boucy curls that lasted the whole night. I slept on the curls and when I woke up they looked as good as the night before. This is an accomplishment for my stick straight hair. I might have burned myself a lot while using it, but it was well worth it. Luckily Santa slipped one under the tree for me.

EOS Egg, Lemon Drop
EOS Egg: I purchased one of these lip balms over the summer, but I misplaced it. So, I invested in a new one. It is a little egg shaped package that contains chapstick. I could see why the unique packaging makes it so popular. I got mine in the scent Lemon Drop, and it smells wonderful and works great too.



These are not the ones I got, but the same style
 J.Crew Thermal Pajamas: A few Days after Christmas I went into the J.Crew store. I mostly go in their to see the styles, since they are a bit out of my price range. I went to the clearance section and fell in love with a pair of pink and red thermal pants. They were not too bad of a price, so I splurged on them. I have worn them every night since, they were a great purchase.


A timeless book
 True Prep: A wonderful novel that was on my Christmas list this year. As part of my become a prep movement, I thought this book would be great help. I have yet to read it, but I look foward to. "The schools, The clothes, The cocktails, The clubs, Rehabs, Manners, What we do, What we eat, Where we go (and don't), And most importantly: What our dog really thinks".

No comments:

Post a Comment