Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My 2012 Shopping List

A sweater with patches
Sweater: I am searching for a sweater with patches on the elbows. It can come in any shape or size, but when the perfect sweater finds me, I'll know it. It does not have to be anything expensive, just a sweater that will bring me throughout the cold winter.

Hunter Boots: Olive Green
Hunters: I got a pair for Christmas, but I was not thrilled with the color or the gloss. I figured if someone was going to spend that much money on the boots, I wanted the ones I had in mind. I and going to buy the dark olive green boots with no gloss. I cannot wait to wear these boots for the rest of my life. 

Cheetah Flats 
Cheetah Flats: I saw one of my friends wearing these in the beginning of this year. I have seen this is many style blogs (and they go great with stripes). I found a pair that looked perfect on the computer screen, but when they were actually on my feet, I did not like them as much. I am not going to bash the brand or even mention the brand. But the shoes had little to no support and were uncomfortable. I am on the hunt for the perfect cheetah flat.


No comments:

Post a Comment